Tuesday 3 February 2009

Winter Wonderland


All Saints, Staplehurst
Originally uploaded by Maff Knight

I've been working from home this week. Not through choice particularly, but through a lack of trains into London.

Yesterday there were no trains at all into or out of London and today the service was patchy. A friend phoned me this morning to say that her train had not moved for ages and that I shouldn't bother trying. So, I didn't. Come on, would you need telling twice?

I am glad that I didn't attempt the journey though. Another friend had to stand for the entire journey of two hours (twice the time it would usually take) and yet another friend had a three hour journey this morning.

Hopefully things will be back to normal tomorrow, as I am booked to go on a course. Besides, I don't think I can stand another day of trying to use our webmail.

No comments: